Valiant is expected to be the most-played FPS game this year. Many people describe it as a combination of CSGO and Overwatch. They focus on the most important things to balance the game and keep it competitive.
You may have played Valorant before and are familiar with the Sensitivity. This converter will allow you to find an equivalent Valorant sense to what you have used in other games. This will enable you to keep the muscle memory you’ve worked so hard on and make it easier for you to succeed in the new game.
HOW TO USE A CONVERTER
You will need to enter the following information into this converter:
- The game from which you want to convert.
- The DPI of the mouse you use in the game that you are converting.
- The level of Sensitivity that you use in the game from which you are converting.
- The competition to which you want to convert.
- The DPI of the mouse you intend to use in the game to which you are converting.
HOW DO I CONVERT CSGO SENSITIVITY INTO VALIANT
The magic ratio is 3.18. You must divide your CSGO mouse sensitivity by 3.18 to convert it to Valiant. This number was cited by several figures, including Shroud, a former CS: GO pro who has played a lot of Valiant games. We will show you how to change your Sensitivity.
First, open CS: GO by clicking on the cog in the left bar. You can switch to the Keyboard/Mouse tab in the Game Settings menu. Here you will find the number next to Mouse Sensitivity. Divide that number by 3.18 (in this case, 1.19/3.18 = 0.37). You can also use the ValorantUK handy converter. It may be necessary to adjust the number. You should be able to handle it as long as the number is close. Open Valorant, click the button at the top of the screen, and select Settings. Enter the number that you calculated in the box next to Sensitivity. Aim.
What about Rainbow Six Siege and Overwatch players? You may need to adjust your Sensitivity for a different game pace in Valiant. The following list is recommended:
- CS: GO/Apex To Valorant sensitivity – Divide by 3.18
- Overwatch to Valorant Sensitivity Divide by 10.6
- Rainbow Six Siege to Valorant Sensitivity: Divide by 12.2.
You can fine-tune your Sensitivity by moving your mouse a certain distance across the mouse mate. Then, measure how far your mouse moves in each game. You can then adjust Valorant Sensitivity. This guide will help you convert your Sensitivity to Valorant from CS.GO.